Friday, August 21, 2009

I really need an auto loan. Can someone help?

I've got a repo on my credit so far 2 dealers are asking for at least $2,000 down.I must add what makes this so unfair I only had $800 left to pay on my previous car.I had all 1's on my credit as well. My grandparents became very sick and became disabled.I had to move and got behind in my payment 2 months.The rep said that they would extend my loan if I send them $50.00 in 48hrs and then called me back the same day and said unfortunately new management is taking over and they are closing all delinquent loans. Consequently, while on the phone with the rep the repo guy was outside towing my car. I am getting a ride to work for the next 2 weeks and trying to save but I don't have $2,000. Does anyone know of any car dealer in Romeoville, Illinois, Naperville, Aurora, Illinois that will give me an auto loan without money down? Also, I don't want to buy a car that's piece of junk either. I will just have more problems, you know? Can someone help please? I thank-you guys in advance for help.



I really need an auto loan. Can someone help?computers



If you have a good job , you can ask for a loan at your credit union or Prosper. People may help you. More information at http://l4y.info and http://luccu.org



I really need an auto loan. Can someone help?hijack this



I would check this http://nbjmp.com/click/?s=31492%26c=70652 out you just have to enter your zip code and they basically ll your approved my bro used them and got a pretty good reate as well

No comments:

Post a Comment