Sunday, August 23, 2009

Twins names?

having fraternal twins (boy and girl), she wants to name them similar, I want to name them more Greek



When I said John Aurelius and Aurora Jane, I was resoundly shot down, what do you think of those names?



Twins names?avast



like the aurora, but don't know about the Aurelius, had an uncle Aurelio and he was a terrible person. But I say keep the John and Jane, sounds kinda like John and Jane doe, not to be morbid but, there is some amount of compromise there with your wife, that girl who answered before had a good idea, I like Damien too, but since you want something Greek, maybe Leonidas "like a lion"?



Twins names?ducati



i dont like either middle names unfortunatley. Aurora sounds like the princess in sleeping beauty! Aurora is very beautiful! Johnathan is better than john but its okay. =]
I like both names, but maybe you shouldn't give them similar initials?



Sorry, I just don't like matchy names for twins. I still love your choices though! =D
I like Aurora Jane, but Aurelius sounds very pompous- I don't like it. Good luck in choosing!
we just had them 10 months ago, we picked Gregory for the boy and Allison for the girl.



My wife was a teacher so she didnt like ALOT of names because they reminded her of horrible students. We both wrote down a list of the names we absolutely did NOT want and from there we negotiated.

No comments:

Post a Comment