Friday, August 21, 2009

Baby names!...please help?

At my last ultrasound i was told that I was having twins I have picked out my boys names : Jonathan Elliot James and David Andrew Tremain now for girls...



1: Vanessa Ann and Leila Jane



2: Melody Claire and Katie Madeleine



3: April Claire and Katie Rose



4: Sienna Melody and Aurora Jade



5: Julia Autumn and Ariella Coral



6: Mix and Match my combonations



Please layout your answer like this:



1: Vanessa Ann and Leila Jade



- VANESSA: I like it etc: LEILA : its pretty and unique etc;



Baby names!...please help?stinger



1. Vanessa Ann %26 Katie Rose. Both names roll well



2. Melody Jade %26 Sienna Automn - both names are unusual and pretty.



3. Julia Jade %26 Aurora Ann. Be careful with exotic names, try to pair them with a simplier name.



I don't like any of the others, sorry



Baby names!...please help?virus scanner



I've got to be honest with you, none of those combinations really does anything for me. I like Melody, April, Claire, and Katie as first names.



I'm curious about using two middle names for the boys. Is this a family custom? It comes across as pretentious to me. I do like Andrew and James as first names for boys.



Also, what are you going to do if it's a boy and a girl?
I like your boy names a lot. I like Melody Claire and Julia - but not Autumn, how about Julia Rose. I also like April Claire.
Annmarie and Rachel Jane
Melody Claire :

No comments:

Post a Comment