Friday, August 21, 2009

Cant decide? which name? please please please please please please help!?

when im older i want 3 children



2 girls and 1 boy



i love hundreds of girl names but i just cant decide on what to name my daughters so i was thinking id give them 4 names each then a second name



so wht do you think of the names



olivia delancy madison angel



victoria miranda kelsie fianna



dana becca aurora nielle



nielle madison becky victoria



which two would you pick?



please please please help!



Cant decide? which name? please please please please please please help!?antispyware



I think they're too long and there's no point in having long names if there meaningless. I'll try to show you what I mean by telling you my siblings names:



Kimberley Danielle Chelsea = Parents liked Kimberley, nan chose Danielle, dad supports Chelsea football team.



Lauren Alexandra Pamela = I chose Lauren and Alexandra because Lauren was my best friend at the time %26 Alexandra is very pretty. Pamela is my nan's name.



Jack Reece Gary Michael = Parents chose Jack, sisters chose Reece, Gary after my dad and Michael after my grandad.



Hope that helps!



Cant decide? which name? please please please please please please help!?best antivirus software



WHOAAAAAAA!!!!!! what mouthfuls.......you expect these lil ones to learn how to say and spell all that? ridiculous!!!!
Why go thru this right now? You are not even pregnant. Plus, you cannot control the gender of your child. And the babies father should have a say in the name too. Dont get ahead of yourself. Anyways...those names are ENTIRELY too long!!!!
sorry, but i don't really like any of the names as a whole, i think that they are a little too long. i like Olivia Nielle as a name tho.
for as long as i can remember i always wanted to name my children bradley %26 courtney. everyone in my family knew thats what i was going to call them but i ended up having 2 sons %26 called them jesse %26 jordan. names sometimes dont fit the baby. its best to have some names picked out but dont be specific until babies are born.
Too many names and I don't really like any of them. Sorry, you should go back to the drawing board.
4 names?

No comments:

Post a Comment