Sunday, August 23, 2009

Which Disney Princess would you marry?

girls answer too:



Snow White



Cinderella



Aurora (sleeping beauty)



Ariel



Belle



Jasmine



Mulan



Pocahontas



Which Disney Princess would you marry?norton 360



Pocahontas!



Which Disney Princess would you marry?photoshop



I'm not a lesbian... hehe.. Well, if I'm a boy, maybe I'll marry Cinderella. She's really beautiful and clever. (About the Prince, I just know Phillip from the Sleeping Beauty. The others are unknown...)
Jasmine!
I'd want my son to marry Belle because she is smart and not at all superficial.
if i were a guy, i'd like to marry Esmeralda even though she's not really a princess
you forgot the princess of the gypsies Esmeralda! (hunchback of notre dame)



she's my choice
I would say Cinderella cause she's hot and knows how to clean.
Well if i were a guy i'd marry the sleeping beauty because she's an expert in bed
Cinderella
well, personally its a toss up b/t Ariel, Belle, and Jasmine. They were always my favortie movies growing up.
i would want my son to marry...



cinderella
I would go for Pocahontas. She's so rugged and natural. And if we somehow had kids, they would get free money and admissions would be easy for them.
Mulan (if I was into females that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment