Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Weird Baby Names!?

So my fiance and I were looking up weird baby names and normal baby names the other night, I already know what I'm naming my girl so I said if we had a boy he could name it.



What are some weird names you have seen?



I plan on naming my girl : Claire Anna Maria



The weirdest girl name that I wanted to call my girl was: Caprice Aurora Morgana



Weird Baby Names!?free adware remover



I promise you this is completely true, no joke!!!!



A close friend of mines mother is a labor and delivery nurse, and has lots of crazy stories about people naming their children. My favorite is the one where the girl was not from here (US) and did not speak or understand english to terribly much. However she kept hearing the word placenta during the delivery and decided it was such a beautiful word she named her daughter PLACENTA!!!!



Could you imagine going through life with that name!!!!!



Weird Baby Names!?internet security 2006



Caprice is a pretty name. Her nickname could be Capri which I love. But Claire Anna Maria are all VERY common names. I am used to weird names, my name is very very weird. Camber..well it's Camberlynn but people call me Camber. So I love weird names.



A weird name that I love is Francessca.
claire anna marie isn't weird at all........caprice aurora is weird but in a good way, but morgana is ugly. the weirdest name i ever heard was when i worked at a clinic and a patient's name was "crazy horse jackson" i am not lying that was really her name. she was a little girl about 4 yrs. old. i don't know what her parents were thinking.
"Caprice" may sound pretty, but it means "a sudden change of mood or behavior." If she were to try to live up to her name . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment