Sunday, August 23, 2009

Babysitting?

My friend and I want to babysit this summer but we can't find a class to get a certificate and we live in aurora Colorado and she is 11 and I am 10. Thanks :-p



Babysitting?norton 2008



You are still young. Why not just help your parents around with some chores. No one will hire an 11 or 10 year old to babysit their children. It's also unsafe. Sorry to sound harsh but thats just the plain facts.



Babysitting?pop up blocker



You should ask you local center or school that can help you find some babysitting courses that could help you babysit better and understand what is happening. Hope it helps
i am 14 and i am trying to babysit aswell and no obe trusts me! i hardly think anyone wud trust a 10 year old! Actually no one would trust a 10 year old! You will only start getting babysitting jobs at about 15-16!
Check out the local hospitals. And you're never to young to learn. A lot of people might not trust you to babysit at night, but you can definently be a mother's helper. And I'm sure some people would let you babysit together.
personally i think ur too young for that.



Try finding a diffferent job like helping out at the library.
go to your local community center.
First of all, those classes teach you diddly-squat. You learn why dropping a baby is bad, how to put a spoonful of babyfood in a baby's mouth, and lots of other duhh-I'm-not-retarded kind of things. Seriously, that class has never helped me in anyway when I am babysitting. Second of all, I think 10 is a little young to be babysitting. Adults might not find you responsible enough (I mean, I've babysat 10- and 11-year-olds before) to babysit. Wait until you are both 12.
too young!!!!
you cannot babysit at that age, you need to be at LEAST 16 or 15, and yeah maybe you are responsible, but do you really think that the adults will let you take care of their son or daughter??
you guys are too young to babysit
Ok so you gottah be like responsible. no body's gonnah hire a 10 and 11 yr. old babysitter even if yoiu are certified. Anyways people will prob get like 15 and 16 year olds cause they're mature

No comments:

Post a Comment