Sunday, August 23, 2009

Would you go out with me?

Hi everyone, my name is Kyle. I'm 22 and originally from South Korea. I'm 5'10" and 135 lbs with black hair and brown eyes. Likes to go to the movies, bowling, drawing, arcades, itg/ddr, puzzles, video games, listening to music. And speaking of music i like rock, electronica, piano, and new age. I live in Aurora, Colorado, work full time at Hertz Rent A Car at DIA, working 3-11 thurs-sat and 9-5 sun/mon.



Would you go out with me?antispam



i would meet you and probaly do u the 1st date beciz you sound so friggin SEXY!!



Would you go out with me?avast



no sry
I just have to say I can not believe that you just gave all that information out about yourself in such a public forum.
Thats ridiculous who does that on the internet
If I wasn't with my dearest Corwin you know I would so go out with you.I'm your best friend and I've liked you for a while but life just set me up with someone else.~love Meg~
uh no



first of all i think the way to finding a guy is not by the computer



so sry



but thts dumb if u wanna pick up grls
can't - married
yes, I have plenty of Korean friends and they are all very polite and know how to treat a girl, it has something to do about the way Koreans are generally educated and I love that.



I also like electronic, piano, one of my passions are movies, love video games and listening music.



so we would be a nice couple ;) hahaha such a petty we don't live near by
If i wasnt so far away I would go out with you... i live In South Mississippi! :(
I am sure you could pick up lots of girls at the Hertz Rent a Car ~ you have it made working there - the addresses, phone numbers, etc... just don't be a stalker! lol
yes i would email me lets talk lovely1Connie @yahoo.com
i dont swing that way but thanks for the offer..its flattering
let me get this right your trying to find someone to go out with you on here are you crazy...Were all nuts...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment