Friday, August 21, 2009

21st...what did you do...?

well im going to see the aurora borealis in alaska...i've always wanted to do it...and am lucky enough to be able to...so what did you do or are you doing...x.



21st...what did you do...?suzuki



i had an adults mad hatter tea party. cocktails rather than tea (but was in teapots and cups) special adult cakes and a lot of very drunk people in ridiculous outfits playing with fire poi and generally having a very good time.



Conveniently my birthday was the day we all handed in our dissertations so everyone was very up for a good party.



21st...what did you do...?virus



My 21st was that long ago, I can't really remember what I did.. !!..xx
my friends threw a suprise party for me in the pub, got very drunk. then the next night i had a big family party at my house. then the nxt night i was at the pub getting drunk again.



3 days of partying!
on my actual 21st me and my husband had a meal and sum drinks but the friday after every1 had arranged a big party for me cos it was the only time they could all be there.really enjoyed would love to do it again.
For my 21ts Birthday you mean? I did absolutely nothing. I baked myself a Birthday cake and got no presents. How pathetic is that?
nothing that i can remember !
Fort Benning~
Sorry ,,but I can't remember,,,,
i'm going off to las vegas and gamble away
I got wasted on that day 13 years ago.
Wow, that's amazing!! I've always wanted to see the northern lights, although I think from Finland near the Arctic Circle. Anyway, to answer your Q - I went out for a meal with my family.
i worked on my 21st birthday
I'm turning 21 on Saturday. I think I'll get drunk and eat some cake.
That is a fantastic thing to do! Lucky You

No comments:

Post a Comment