Friday, August 21, 2009

What DO you THINK?!?!??!?! Feedback please? THanks =]?

What do u think of this story:



The object was flying back and forth like a ping pong game in slow motion.It was a cool evening around 6"What is that?" I asked.My sister looked up from the t.v to where i was staring out the window."Where?" "Outside.Come here, I'll show u."I repiled.My sister got up from the floor and looked out the window w/me. "I don't see anything."She said."No, over there Aurora,By the woods,U see that?It looks like an airplane cicling the woods." I said"Oh yeah,I see it now,is it that blue and red flashy thing?" "Yeah but it looks like a v Shaped object."I said "yeah Vitoria, and zebras r purple w/ pink and orange polka dots, I know Ur letting that Criss Angel dude get in 2 ur head. It-" "Oh my God."I said."what?"



Oh my god,Duck aurora Duck!its coming straight 2 our house!"I started 2 painc.I was crying and i ducked down,but then got up and looked out into the horizon. W/out warning the lights died down I saw my life flashing b4 my eyes I whispered "Its here."



What DO you THINK?!?!??!?! Feedback please? THanks =]?virus



keep posting now I am kinda interested.



What DO you THINK?!?!??!?! Feedback please? THanks =]?anti virus



I Like!!!!!
i wanna know more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, biggdawg's interested
Very good effort !

No comments:

Post a Comment