Friday, August 21, 2009

Pretty, girly, passionate names?

yesterday, i posted my name list..



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



but now, ive whittled them down to my fave three.



ive always wanted to name girls with really gorgeous, elegant, pretty names, that as they grow up, will become seductive and passionate with them, yet also fun, and almost fairy-like.



what do you think, and what type of baby, girl, teenager and woman do the names make you think of?



Aurora Promise Hall



Rosalie Willow Hall



Aur茅lie Ava Hall



thank you :)



xx



Pretty, girly, passionate names?computer security



wow i LOVE the name promise - never heard it before but it is gorgeous! aurora is one of my favourite names as well - i love the nickname 'rory' for it for a teenager



those names are all gorgeous though - I love all of them! Probably in order I like Aurora Promise best, then Rosalie Willow, then Aurelie Ava - but all lovely. congrats!



Pretty, girly, passionate names?free spyware remobal



I love rosalie willow. it is very pretty. I am going to name my daughter willow grace (grace is my middle name). But yes i love all of the names you have picked
Go with Aurora!! So pretty, reminds me of the princess and nobody else will have it!
I like all the first names. I think Promise and Willow are a bit hippy for my taste-and I am an old hippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment