Sunday, August 23, 2009

Have you ever seen ......??

...aurora before??



Have you ever seen ......??computer repair



Yes, and it is awesome and slightly frightening. I live in north highlands and this phenonenon will never cease to amaze me. I would subscribe but I don't get paid until the end of the month but will keep it mind as its beautiful. xxxx Luv Camilla



Have you ever seen ......??free antivirus



Thanks for the other answers =] Report It


Yo, that's really beautiful
I wish I had...I hope I will =)
Only in pictures
Yes. In Muskoka. Breathtaking isn't it ?
that's gorgeous! i wanna go there for my hunny moon :)



-"penguin"



4 more years !!XD
Only in pictures but I want to see one someday
yes i live in canada



...unfortunatly
Not in real life, but that is amazingly beautiful!
no not really sorry
No,but I know a 2 year old little girl named Aurora!Her parents are friends with mine.
Not in real life... but it is beautiful I would love to see it
What a wonderful picture. It makes you realise how glorious this world really is. Thanks for sharing and heres a star for you.
wow no i havent but it look really beautiful.
Fantastic; Must See Someday...!!
all the time.... after a couple of whiffs from my trusty bong hon
No I haven't*
Only in pictures.
Only in pictures
never seen one! but the picture is incredible!!!! wish i can give you 5 stars.
No never before

No comments:

Post a Comment