Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What do you think of these baby girl names?

What are your opinions on these names, and I'm not having kids right now, make suggestions too.



Kiri-(Keer-ee) I love this name, but it would be more of a nickname because it's kind of a younger girl's name, so do you know a name where the nickname could be Kiri? Like Keira (Keer-uh), Krisha, Kisha(Kee-shuh).



Aelita-(Long i-lee-tuh) I don't care if it looks hard to pronounce or whatever because I like it.



Aurora- Could Aura be a good nickname?



Destiny



Trinity



Ember-(Em-bur) Not Amber. I would not nickname her Em, or Emmy, or Emma.



Raine-(Rayn) Any nicknames besides Rainy?



Sasha- I kind of like this name.



Raven-Nickname could be Rae.



Savanna-I love this name but don't like it with an H at the end. Any nicknames besides Anna or Ann?



Sahara



Cassidy-I think I like the nickname Cassie, but it's not my absolute favorite name.



Sapphire-I don't no if I should spell it Safire or the way I have it now.



Zoey-I like the nickname Zoe.



What do you think of these baby girl names?hp



I like Kiri and I would go with Keira as a full name



Aurora/Aura-Cute!!



I'm not a huge fan of Destiny or Trinity



I like Ember cause it's close enough to Amber that it wouldn't really stick out but it's still differned



For Raine, you could call her Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment